Monday, October 25, 2010

The trials of an artist

I recognise I have annoying traits. Sometimes I find my face annoying, so I feel for the people who have to look at it everyday. Apparently before I eat, I make a tutututut noise with my mouth ¬– this is no doubt in anticipation of lunch deliciousness the work canteen/Tesco offers. Then, after the afore mentioned lunch, I do another tutututut noise. This is probably my brain and mouth working in harmony, thinking about the chocolate I am going to eat at about 2:30.

But this isn’t all about me. Let’s talk about other annoying people. Like the woman in my drawing class yesterday who ‘mmmmmed’ at everything the tutor said. AND I MEAN EVERYTHING.

“I’m blind in one eye” = mmmmmmm
“Just loosen up your arm” = mmmmmmm
“Let’s do the roll call” = mmmmmmm

It was like she was trying to kill me. Then, I had to deal with the girl next to me who was squeaking her charcoal against the paper. Seriously, people should have more consideration for people (freaks) whose mouth waters and body shudders at such sounds.

And a final question to you all, if you were called Melinda, why in the hell would you prefer to be called Mindy?

No comments: