Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Awkward conversation with an authority figure no. 57

I am playing art director seeing as though DWad is on holidays.

Yesterday, as I was checking an ad, I realised that the copy flowed over the dude's crotch. Being the subtle rose I am, I went to the designer to get this fixed using the words 'the copy is on his cock'. Being the polite Englishman, he too had noticed it but had chosen not to say anything. So together, we moved it around so the word 'download' wasn't right on top of his knob.

Onto the awkward bit.

I had to show the ad to the creative director who is pretty much like a dad. A kind dad who would probably refer to his penis as 'my winkle' or 'my wife's best friend' – that's if he'd even talk about it at all. As he was looking over it, he looked at the copy which was now resting delicately between an arm and the penis and mentioned it was quite close to his arm. Now, at this point, my brain did set an alarm off to try and handle this in a ladylike manner. However, because I was trying so hard and I had realised I had taken slightly too long to answer I said, rather loudly,

"It's like that because THE COPY WAS ON HIS COCK!!!!"

1 comment:

scdd said...

'download' on top of his knob. Pure poetry that is. Thanks so much for the giggle!