Wednesday, February 25, 2009

19 more and 6 months to go

I'm pleased to report that thus far, I have done the following:

1. Bake some biscuits
- oat apricot and coconut, ANZAC, choc chip. I've been very bakey. If I was a guy who liked milky, motherly woman who baked, I'd totally go for me. Except I'm neither milky or motherly.

4. Go on a holiday with Luke
- booked so I think it counts

5. Read a classic
- almost finished Catcher in the Rye. Booya - I've been using that word a lot today, along with kapow. I think I might be channeling Fidycent and Batman.

10. Write some letters to people
- one sent, one written, two in mind

17. Do another bedroom art project
- hello world map

21. Be a good bridesmaid
- I very tactfully tried to suggest alternative options today. I realise sometimes I'm not very tactful so I checked with people first to test my 'tone'.

22. Go to Essex
- done, fun and saw the err, beach, at Southend. Wooooooooer.

24. Try to (ha!) get better at drawing
- I've done a few postit note drawings. They are still at 7 year old child level. I am embracing it as my 'personal style'.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

RE: 24 Hey if Ken Done can get away with it, then you can...

I think the poo lizard thing was AWESOME!!