Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Dancin' in Convent Garden

Man, I was sooooo like Jessica Alba in Honey last night. Gettin' down with tha street vibes. Obviously I was no where near as hot as her and despite being an orange number 23 (that should give me a bit of street cred), I was dancing like a white chick. They were doing that booty thing and there were quite a few good authentic bootiers so I felt a little inadequate, but nevertheless the class totally rocked and I am SO joining this gym. Megs and I are trying Pole Dancing on Thursday night. I may have to pay special attention to the moves cause I STILL haven't been paid yet (JOKE Mum!!). Apparently I'm not getting paid until the end of June for work since the beginning of May.

I'm hungry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well if it's going to put food on the table (and we all know how important food is to you).... All those years of ballet will have been worthwhile. Go for it!