Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Germs, buffet and Madge Magic

So I've developed this kind of disturbing habit from frequent tube use. I only like to use one hand to hold onto the poles so only one gets infested with germs. Then, when I get to work, I have to go straight into the bathroom and wash my hands. I think I may end up turning into one of those freaky people who don't like walking over cracks either.

Mmmmmm, I just ate a Crispy Creme. I think it was coffee flavoured and it was glazed on both sides. I licked my fingers but it's ok, they were clean.

I'm meeting Megs tonight as we are going to this crazy gym called Gymbox where they have classes like 'Look better naked' and 'Madge Magic' where they only play Madonna songs while you exercise. Tonight we are trying out a less crazy class called Street Vibe (I'm surprised it's not spelt Vybe).

Back to food, I went to the best indoor market thing in Kensington on the weekend. It was similar to one that I went to in New York where you get a container and you pay for the food by the weight. Somehow Megs and I both didn't realise how expensive it would be. Luckily I ate a majority of my food while waiting in the line (hey that's what happens when you make me wait), but I think it was the bok choy that tipped me over the £7 mark. It was worth changing tube 5 times to get there (damn tube closures).

I am now a permanent fulltimer and have the hottest mac book. I am so in love with it. It's so white, shiny and little. I'd marry it if it was legally recognised.

Ok, I'm off now, I am going to stop at Oxford Street on the way to the gym.

Ta ta

No comments: