Thursday, June 14, 2007

BBQ expert

I just thought you would all like to know that I am officially known as the BBQ expert at Iris. I'll tell you why:

1. I'm Australian (duh it's in-built)
2. There was a pic of a weber on a piece of artwork with copy next to it saying 'gas bbq'. I had a look and said 'that's a weber' and suddenly I was the Ghandi of bbq's.

Someone actually said they needed to 'pick my brains about bbqing techniques later' - seriously!! How funny is that!!

In other news, I know nothing can really compete with my bbq queen newsflash, but I got a pair of red boxing gloves as part of my gym membership (they are SO hardcore), I had the BEST Hagen Daas strawberry cheesecake icecream last night, I'm finally digging spicy food (ok lamb korma isn't exactly hot hot, but still, it's a start) and I'm going to see Angus and Julia Stone tomorrow night in Camden - yay!!

No comments: