Friday, June 01, 2007

Can't think of a title

Last night I had enjoyed all that London has to offer. Well, obviously only a small part of it in one go, but still, it was a great part.

They have set up huge screens in Trafalgar Square and last night was the first screening for 'summer'. They are showcasing various ballet and opera performances and I got to watch the Royal Ballet perform Swan Lake. It was beamed from Covent Garden and it was amazing. Yes, my arse hurt from sitting on concrete for 3 hours and yes, I was freezing but it was worth it.

Tonight we are going to Brick Lane to try one of their famous curries. My taste buds have slightly hardened from my time in Thailand so I ready and willing! I'm not sure if I will go past a korma, but hey, I've totally evolved from sweet chili sauce at least.

I've got another week of freelancing and was offered a full time writing position this morning. Thing is, I've basically been offered this other job too, so I kind of have a decision to make. This is of course once the ££ (that looks so wrong) are confirmed. Will let you know which career path I decide to take. Is it wrong that I am leaning towards the job I think I would least like just because it's close to really good food??

No comments: