Friday, June 15, 2007

OK, this is a really quick one

I went to the best class last night - and it wasn't pole dancing! Well, I did that too, but this one was way funnier. It was called kangaroo something and you wear these crazy boot things (kind of like roller blades) and bounce up and down. It's so London. I love it!!! It was so cool!! Pole dancing was good. I was waaay worse at it than I thought I would be. I think I may have pole burn. Perhaps bouncing like a kangaroo is more me..

Yay, I'm going to see Angus and Julia Stone tonight!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obviously bouncing like a kangaroo is more suited to you. The Asian side of you craves the leg work out. If you can't practice squatting in a field you may as well bounce like a kangaroo in London. Oh, and say hi to Julia for me. Those two siblings have an incredible talent but an unnatural love