Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sneaky

Shhhhhh! I'm spose to be 'working' at the moment. But the life of a freelance copywriter is one of 'thinking' and 'brainstorming'. Ok, ok, I have nothing to do until my 4pm meeting about a Rexona (Sure for the UK market) campaign. Freelancing here is ok. But I guess like anywhere you're not really part of a team which feels a bit weird. The pay is freakin awesome though. I'm not really sure of my next steps. I have a job interview tonight for a totally different job to copywriting. I am feeling a bit 'ugh' about the lack of pay creativity at a junior level brings (this is moving from freelance to a perm position, so I am working on plan B options. I've got to work on some pretty cool things here though; from pitch work to Sony Ericsson to T-Mobile - it's good experience.....ok, gotta go!

PS: finally moving in today after it being put off at least 50 times. Let me just say, trying to move things on the tube in peak hour really sucks.

No comments: