Thursday, May 17, 2007

More sneakiness

Ok, I seriously have been working hard, but I wanted to give you all a quick update.

Freelancing: going really well. I think they want me back next week which will be good while I sus out the other job situation. I am really hoping I get paid soon. Like yesterday wouldn't have been soon enough. I'm not sure if I love it though. It's cool, but I am not sure if I can imagine myself doing this long term.....I wish someone could just tell me what I should do with my life. Ohhh, update as I type, they want me back next week.

Other job interview: had a job interview on moving day which was pretty hellish timing. It went really well though. It's a really cool place that predominately does music videos. They are looking for a project manager for their print side of things. Yes, I hate print, but the clients are cool, and more importantly, it pays really well. I actually have no idea what to do about it. She pretty much offered me the job on the spot but I am holding out for another job that I really want that I am suppose to be having an interview for in the next week. It's organising fashion shoots which I would totally love doing. Anyway, we'll see.

House: ummmm, biggest joke in the world. Ok, so our moving in date was pushed back 3 times. We were supposed to move in on Tuesday which we did. The reason why it was pushed back was cause the landlord needed time to re paint and clean the place because the previous tennants had trashed it. Yea, um, that didn't happen. When we got there it was still trashed just minus the tennants' belongings. So to cut a long story short, it's still unpainted and dirty. I let angry Vanessa loose on the land agent whose problem it is apparently not anymore. Having maxed out all my credit cards to pay for 14 weeks rent in advance because I don't have a permanent job, needless to say, I am pretty pissed off. Plus the landlord is avoiding us. But the house is cool, once there is a roof on the bathroom (even longer story) and maybe there isn't dirt on the floor, it will feel more like home.

Ok gotta go, I have to go brainstorm stuff. Yea, go me.

Hope everyone is well xx

1 comment:

Dances With Zombies said...

TAKE THE MUSIC VIDEO JOB!!! TAKE THE MUSIC VDIDEO JOB!!!! DAMMMMMNNN YOU!!!!!!!