Sunday, March 18, 2007

Taking eating to a new level

It's official. I've been going nuts with going away dinners and lunches. I've had 3 days of hardcore dinnering. Now, don't get me wrong, I am not complaining, I am merely wanting to share the level of culinary utopia I have been experiencing.

Friday night: Russell's @ Willunga. BEST SEAFOOD PIZZA EVER. Best Dukkah ever. Actually. I thought I didn't like dukkah but I proved myself wrong when I ran out of bread and was trying to get it to stick to my fingers so I could eat the rest. Plus I ate Meegs' dessert too. Ugh, she gave it to me. What was I suppose to do? It would be so rude not to eat it. But I ate the rest of Leash's dessert too. She didn't give it to me, she left it. It would have been rude of me not to eat it and I'm a really polite person. Plus I've been eating her left overs for years, I have to live up to expectations. Oh yea, and I ate Anna's strawberries.

Saurday night: Good life. BEST DUCK PIZZA EVER. I made a slight mistake ordering the chocolate brownie for dessert. I get put under pressure by these situations. Even though sometimes I don't feel like eating sickly desserts, I always go for them by default. I am drawn to chocolate. It's like a calling.

Sunday night: BBQ City!!!!!!!!!!!!! I took a photo of me standing out the front. I am going to post it on here once Cassie sends it to me. We ate like a pack of wolves. Cassie and Teresa eat like me. Other people at the table are considered competition (unless there is dairy involved and then Teresa is exempt) so we all eat to pace so we don't miss out. Then a crazy suggestion was made to have dessert at an Indian place. So Miss 'I can't eat dairy' ordered our dessert and now I am having trouble breathing because I ate too many variations of Indian balls. Mmmmm, sweet sugary Indian balls....

Ok, maybe this post was a teeny bit in depth about what I ate this weekend...

3 comments:

Dances With Zombies said...

DUDE! I am going to have to revise my weight gain bet with you!!

I think I went in too low..... :-(

Wood said...

HA! Too late, the bet has been made buddy! I reckon I should marry a fat feeder. Mmmmm, I can just lie there in my specially reinforced obese person bed while he feeds me and then plays with my fat rolls. Um, did I take that too far?

Dances With Zombies said...

DUDE!!!

My brain is conjuring up South Park style imagery of the worst kind....

YOU ROCK!

Go the fat feeding!!