Wednesday, March 14, 2007

4 weeks to go

The coutdown is on again. I can hardly believe it. This time in 4 weeks I will almost be in Bangkok en route to London with my Adelaide life stuffed into my backpack. Correction, not totally stuffed cause you know, there are night markets in Thailand...

Agh, this last month is going to go so quickly. I really really should start packing my house stuff up. Ok, no beach tomorrow. No faffing. Well, I am going out for lunch, but after that I am going to be totally focussed like a tiger on organising myself.

I am working on my Heathrow injection already. I keep on having to HAVE TO HAVE things for the last time. For example, I need to eat Cocolat and Cibo gelati AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE before I leave cause who knows when I will get to eat it again. Then I need to keep on eating my tub of Malteasers cause I don't know if they have Malteasters in the UK. And of course, I need to go out to eat as much as possible, cause you know, they don't have food or restaurants in London - HA!

No comments: