Friday, January 19, 2007

Carob sucks

So in light of my new found health problems (will be confirmed in a week) I have decided to explore the world of gluten, wheat, rye, dairy, (insert anything else which tastes good) free. Let me just say it's an empty world. As I write this post I am trying to digest the carob buckwheat crisp bar I bought at the supermarket. When I was at primary school and I bought carob drops wrapped up in tissue paper for 5 cents. Back then, when I preferred getting chocolate (i.e easter eggs) rather than actually consuming it, this was ok. Carob is not ok now. It is devoid of sugar, salt, egg, caffeine and all the other things which are good in life. Ugh. Of course, despite my complaining, I am eating the other half of the bar ha! Plus, I really just wanted to post something and this is the only thing I have to write about!!

Basically I think my system went into failure from my recent/ongoing journey into gourmet nirvana. Hello, as if my body shouldn't be able to handle a gelatio a day and copious amounts of meat at night. Sheesh.

I really, really really feel like dumplings tonight. Like really.

No comments: