Thursday, January 11, 2007

Give me lobster

Last night my sleep was rudely interrupted by bearing witness to a lobster crawling around my bedside lamp. Naturally, I immediately jumped out of bed (steering clear of the lamp) to a. get away from the lobster's tentacles and b. to turn the light on to get a better look.

Ok, so once the light was on there was no lobster to be found. Unfortunately, it was only after I had run across the room on my tippy toes and my fingers were slamming against the wall trying to find the switch that I realised the scenario was a little wrong. But honestly, I could have sworn I saw a lobster.

P.S I am having more dumplings tonight. That's 3 lots of dumplings in 5 days. Pretty impressive huh?

P.P.S Were there only 5 members in New Kids On the Block? Cause I went to sing step 6 this morning but there wasn't one. Is that cause there were only 5 members?

No comments: