Friday, November 03, 2006

I had a dream....

Now, I'm not claiming to be the next Martin (or Martha in my case) Luther King, but man, I had a dream and it came true. Well, let me re phrase that. I have had numerous dreams about this particular subject and well, in the past, nothing happened. Please, don't get all excited. I haven't thought of a cure for anything or decided I want to dedicate myself to opening a hat shop, but I did have a dream.

Let me take you back to maybe, June, this year. Insert that blurp blurp thing they do in 70's sitcoms......While I was overseas I dreamt that I could jog. Just to explain, I have had this dream A LOT of times. Some people dream they are superheros, some people have weird kinky dreams....and me, I dream I can jog. I'm not doing anything Olympic, just jogging on the road, I think I am usually wearing leggings which is sooooooo not what I would EVER wear in real life, but you know, it's a dream. Hold on, I can't really remember where I am going with this.....oh yea. So anyway, I came back from overseas and now I can jog. Not that I am obese, but I think I can relate to the contestants on the Biggest Loser. Stay with me here...they have a dream to be skinny and jog to do it, I had a dream to jog and I jogged to do it. We are so the same. I feel really inspirational now. Maybe I should organise a fun run or something.

Wow, I haven't blogged in ages, and when I do, it's pure quality kids.

No comments: