Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Cheek Teasers

I have a gripe. Now you may not think it's a big deal and it certainly doesn't keep me up at night but it's kind of annoying and really, I'm just in a sharing kind of a mood. Let me preface this gripe by saying I am not a huge kissy or huggy greet/goodbye kind of a person. If the situation calls, I'm into it, but I'm not really the initiator. It's not that I am a cold hearted greeter/goodbyer - I just don't think to do it.

Ok, so let me set the scene. You meet up with someone you know who is a kissy greeter, they go into kiss you and then you get nothing but cheek. No noise, no contact not even that yucky feeling of stray saliva on your cheek. Nada. They go in for the kill but then don't deliver the kiss. Why go to kiss someone if what you really want is cheek to cheek contact? It's not right to lead people on, finish what you started. Cheek teasers.

No comments: