Sunday, November 12, 2006

I'm in love....

With gerkins.

I know. I've obviously been living under a rock for quite some time. Imagine going through 25 years of non gerkin lovin'? Think of all those 80's/90's birthday parties I went to and totally went for the honey crackles instead of the Jatz with cheese and gerkin!

And why oh why did I take the gerkins out of my cheeseburgers at Macca's? WHHHYYY? Because that's what everyone else did. And I'll take responsibility for being a sheep but mark my words, those sweet (kind of sour) little green gremlins will be going into my mouth at every opportunity from now on. Preferably with cheese. Mmmm, cheese cubes.

4 comments:

Dances With Zombies said...

DUDE!!! SHould I have a filthy mind (which I do) this is a VERY disturbing post....

Wood said...

DUDE!! I like gerkins. That's it! Sheesh.

Dances With Zombies said...

Hey, don't let me stand in the way of a woman and her gherkin...

Wood said...

Thanks, I know size doesn't matter, but they are a bit small.....