Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Waiting

I'm bored.

My legs are jiggling uncontrollably like an impatient Chinese man.

I'm annoying everyone with my happiness.

I even tidied my desk.

I'm contemplating the risk of eating another banana.

And I think I've outdone myself with my packing. Not only is it light and minimalistic but it's organised too. I have morphed into my mother with full force. Hand sanitiser? Yes. Spare plastic bags? Fuck yes - take three. I've even applied three coats of organisation to my nails. The first is an undercoat. Then two layers of grey. Then a final coat to seal it so my nails will be able to endure 3.5 weeks of hardcore fun. Shit, that's 4 coats of organisation. Arghh. Why can't I ever be a proper half Chinese person and add up correctly in my head?

4 hours til I can go to the airport.

5 comments:

Portland girl. said...

Your mom, full force. That is a good line, and funny because it is most true for a lot of folks....

out of our minds said...

I'm excited for you lady!!! Have the most fun ever!!!

xx

Amy said...

I appreciate your PO very much the picture with the article. Continues to refuel!!

nevalia said...

nice blog

admin said...

nice site and has a great and attractive aim
i will be happy if you visited my blog and valued it and follow if you like it . it is about the best quotes that you have never felt
thanks
www.quotes10.blogspot.com