Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Realisation

It hit me this morning. I didn't know an English person until I moved over here.

Is that weird?

Not that this is remotely on the same subject, but today on Oxford St, there was a guy trying to convert people to becoming atheist. As I laughed in agreement, a guy came up and said, seeing as though you find this funny, how about becoming a Muslim? Errr, I didn't know the two came hand in hand, but apparently it's the 2nd most popular religion. As I was walking back to the tube, I saw the atheist and Muslim guy walking together. It was some kind of religious tag team. I felt confused yet applauded their idea in my head.

After that, I zipped up my chin because it was so cold. It hurt and now I have a zip mark.

In the final bit of excitement for today, I saw a girl on the tube who looked like a tiger! A tiger! She had a constellation of dark freckles across her face and the bluest eyes imaginable. Luckily I had my glasses on so I could stare at her in focus.

I think that's it.

3 comments:

vic said...

I realised the other day that I didn't know anyone from New Zealand until I moved here. In fact, I don't know that I ever actually met one until I lived in London.

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I acquiesce in but I think the brief should secure more info then it has.