Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Things are looking up

Because I actually have things to write about other than nonsensical musings about the oil man voices in my head.

I have so much fun stuff planned over the next couple of months I actually had 1988 night before Christmas excitement on Sunday night. So much so, I couldn't sleep. I've got comedy shows, Swan Lake, Paris and the latest additions of Iceland for Easter and Romania for May bank holiday.

March is definitely the new January. This year is about doing what feels right. It's about lists, about being being better at life, about trying and being a winner.

The fun-maker is back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear of the awesome. Huzzah for awesome! Now, if you could just factor in a trip to New York in September...
CWxx

Unknown said...

Um... so Joel and I are wondering... if we're going to live this year with the 'do what feels right' motto is it ok for us to just randomly whack off in the middle of the street if we're horny??

Just wondering... you know.