Monday, March 09, 2009

Bad, gross and a bit weird

Over the last month or so, I’ve developed this really disgusting habit of pulling the mascara off my eyelashes.

It’s disgusting for the following reasons:

1. It’s disgusting
2. I have Asian eyelashes which I’m pretty sure I’ve moaned about a past post. Because they’re few and far between, I can’t be wasting them on habits such as these.
3. It is annoying people, I’m like a pen clicking or knuckle cracking person. And I don’t want to be.

I must stop but it’s so satisfying pulling out those pesky clumps of mascara. It’s all the most satisfying when I don’t get an eyelash too. Now, don’t stress, I don’t have some weird phobia thingy when I’m going to be eyelash-less and hiding away in an attic hissing at shadows with my pink ringed, unprotected, eyes. I just need to stop my three go a day habit. I. Just. Need. To. Stop. It.

Do you know why this has happened? It’s the advertising that fooled me into buying this stupid 500 billion times thickening mascara. I choose to blame everything on advertising. Everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've forgotten my login details Ness (Frank here). Maybe just lay off the mascara for a bit? I liked your future me post - haven't checked out the website but I'm guessing you send an email to your future self, they hang onto it until it's time to flick it on and it arrives in your inbox on a date designated by the present you? Or something like that...

Radelaide's been going off this past month - Fringe, Future Music, Stereosonic, BDO. Too much fun!