Saturday, June 07, 2008

Please explain

I think I need to set a few things straight as I have received some emails/comments/phone calls re 'if everything is ok'.

Yes, everything is fine.

You stop talking about food and suddenly you're having a life crisis. I totally appreciate the concern though.

So let me just stress a few points;

I'm not going through a life crisis
I'm not unhappy
I do not feel like a failure
My mum still loves me despite me using her for creative purposes in many stories
I may or may not get married one day
I may or may not push a child through my birth canal
I will most likely buy some kind of property in the next 20 years
I'm not obese yet
I still like poo jokes/stories

Um, I think that's it. Did I miss anything?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to know they care though, isn't it? I've enjoyed the philosophical discussions brought on by your latest ruminations Wood. Don't forget your roots; we still want to read about your latest culinary encounters.

Wood said...

It is nice to know they care. I've also enjoyed the philosophical discussions at the cost of my play by play descriptions of my meals. I've still been eating well though!

Anonymous said...

That's good to know (eating well). I think I've mentioned before that I'm really getting into my peasant food these days (pizza & pasta). You really can't beat it for simplicity and great flavours, aromas and textures. I think I'm hooked for life :)