Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hi

Hi life,

How are you? Kicking back poolside with the cocktails? I can imagine you drinking a slippery nipple with a yellow umbrella and purple stirrer. Yes life, that's soooo you.

As you know, I've been going along swimmingly. I've been loving life, been spoiled by amazing holidays, beautiful friends and family and have been packing as much into my life as humanly possible. And then, for some reason, you decide I need an arse smacking. Why? Can't you just leave me alone? Was I getting a little cocky? Too much attitude in the happy department perhaps. Life, thanks for reminding me I'm far away from people when they need me, that every so often you need to try a little harder and showering me in that wave of 'what do I do next?' that I could really do without.

Fine. Reality check ticked. Can we move on? Please?

Thanks.

Love,
Vanessa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Life,
You make some things rosey and cheerful and others the extreme pit of deprivation. Though I feel you make time stand still, I get up in the morning in the hope I can move forward.
Here's to you life, the misery and the laughter.

Dances With Zombies said...

Hi Life

While you're attending to Vanessa's requests can we schedule in a 4.30? I need a new car and house (in the UK is ok with me) and a shitload of cash. I think i'm getting too used to being poor and think it would be best if I tried life on 'the other side' for while.

Good with you?

Awesome! See you then

Cheers

Stewman

Anonymous said...

Hi Life,

Now that i've quit my job, I look forward to enjoying you more.

Love,
Mr Yoel

Wood said...

Yoel!!!!!! Please explain!!