Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Friggin domestic goddess

I would just you all to know that I made an amazing curry thing the other night. Flatties even said it 'smelt good'. Yea, go me. I even put fresh coriander in it. Did you hear that? Fresh. Oh, and garemasala or however you spell it. Perhaps a little too much though as someone at work today said whatever was in the microwave (my lunch) smelt like a mince pie. However, I'm sure it was probably the best non mince pie they had ever smelt.

That's it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know how you have a friend who is a guy, goes to London, has a girlfriend/holiday romance and you know you have to believe him because you will never meet her....ohh sorry just thinking out loud...

Wood said...

So not following...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, maybe that post was meant for another blog? Anyway, back to the thread, FDG, I'm doubly impressed: using fresh ingredients instead of the curry-sauce-in-a-plastic-bag-thing AND taking the left-overs to work to share the aroma with your co-workers. Left-over curry is sooo much better when shared with the entire office..... PS had szechuan squid last night mmmmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

PS Don't forget to vote!

Anonymous said...

Just like Scooter and his "girlfriend in London" we will never know about this cooking caper...

Wood said...

Scooter did what? What?! Hey, at least my fresh coriander is way more believable than oh, hey, I'm a vegetarian and now I suddenly like beef jerkey. Ha, or maybe that's the other way round!

Can't vote. Stupid government bumped me off the electrol role.

Imagine the one time I cooked for you, and how 'good' it was, and then decrease the 'goodness' by about 2 chefs hats (hard marking).

Anonymous said...

It is true, the one time we got to marvel in your home cooked goodness was amazing. I still reflect on your dish and how you made it with out the stinky cheese and with the stinky cheese for those who have that digestive ability. Really thats two dishes.