Friday, July 13, 2007

I'm having trouble using my brain

I had a latish night last night and trying to form words is a little difficult. Oh, and I probably should have settled with one style of drink last night instead of changing each time I went to the bar. Ugh.

Yesterday arvo/night we had the summer forum for work. The place I am working for are seriously such a great company. They hold a forum twice a year to let everyone know what's been going on in the agency. They also show some work that the agency has done and show some stuff from around the world to inspire everyone (ok it sounds naff but it's cool). Then they put on dinner and drinks, oh, and there were carnival sideshows to match the theme of the day. What's better was this morning they put on a hangover bar for everyone with pastries, chocolate, red bulls, fruit and smoothies. I stuffed myself. Yea, yea, I know, it's a given. I'm dangerous around any kind of buffet. It was a wrong move though to eat two lots of kit kats.

This weekend Megs, Anna and I are going to Loughborough. I'm not exactly sure where it is other than it's in the Midlands and we have to get there by train and it's a college town. We're off to see TV Rock at a club, I think it's called Rapture. Ok, that sounds a little dodgy, but it's so random and it's going to be so much fun!!!!

Tonight I'm heading to Covent Garden for a drink after work, ohhhhhhhhhhh and guess what! I'm going to Edinburgh for my birthday!!

Ummm, news. Well, last Saturday we went to Brighton which was really cool. There was a bit of sun, and although it was very windy, we managed to lay on the beach which was more like someone's driveway with the amount of rocks (not pebbles)but was enjoyable nonetheless. We got the magical milkshakes - I went the apple pie with custard and cinnamon and seriously had the best chips ever!! They were so perfectly deep fried.

Oh, and Friday night I got to watch a bit of tv at Megs' house. It's too bad there was nothing on. Obviously only losers watch tv on a Friday night. I still got a fix though, and managed to stuff a double coated caramel magnum in my mouth as well as a frozen dinner. Yum.

Sunday Megs joined us for our Sunday night Party of Five dinner. We had chili con carne. It was really, really good.

Ok, gotta go, heading out to Convent Garden.

xx

No comments: