Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Decision made

Well, it's been decided. I'm taking the role as a copywriter. I feel like this is my only shot at giving it a go here in London and if I didn't take this opportunity that would be it. So I'm giving it a crack - who would have thought this time last year this is where I would end up. Life works in strange but very cool ways.

Mmmm, hello to Fridays at Borough Markets. The road to obesity will continue in full force.

Thanks to those of you who sent me emails with career advice.

Other news, it was actually sunny on the weekend. It was soooooo exciting. I had a great day on Saturday and went to Richmond which is a beautiful area south of the river. There are various eateries located on the banks and with the greenery and the row boats it feels so very dainty and english. I felt a bit Picnic at Hanging Rock - minus the rock, the fact I wasn't in Australia, I wasn't a school girl and there was no mysterious disappearances. So all in all, it was really the fact that I should have been wearing a white dress with a straw hat.

I also got told I had orange skin by some dude riding a bike. Between that and being a number 23 I may also soon be having some kind of identity crisis.

Food wise I have been trying really hard to like Wagamama's (Asian fast food chain located in Oz's eatern states) but I just don't dig it.

I am also trying to wean myself off of hobnobs. It's becoming a problem with all this tea drinking. I need dipping accompaniments!

I also discovered Argos on Sunday. What a great place. Catalogue shopping, then box ticking and then product collecting. I love it! The Rebecca Room is coming together nicely indeed.

I am currently planning trips for this year which will hopefully include sailing in Croatia, Oktoberfest and some unidentified location for a long weekend.

Ok, lunchtime!

No comments: