Thursday, May 03, 2007

Progress report

Well, things are coming together nicely - yes, I'm saying this in a way where I'm rubbing my hands together. Mmm ok, that sounds reeeally dumb.

Anyway, so we've got a house. Funnily enough it's in Balham where my sister has just moved from. It's pretty close to Clapham where there is a really nice park and shops and bars. We move in on Wednesday and I'm kind of shitting myself because the girls haven't seen the place. You've gotta snap places up here and this one was in a pretty good location and was cheap compared to the other ones we had seen. And not as scungy. So yea, I made the executive decision. Hmmmm I hope they like it. Ha, sucked in if they don't!!

Ooooohh, we have the coolest shower. It's in a closet. They really know how to make use of space here. I'll take a photo. It's SO FUNNY!!!! Like really funny. Like as funny as I find the tube stop 'cockfosters' everytime I read it.

I've also started drinking tea. Well, I've only had one cup and that was tonight. But still, it's a start. I also have a credit card which is scary. By the time I pay bond and rent in advance I will have about £100 in my account. How funny is that? Well, not funny haha, more like, ha, I can't afford to eat. I have a week of freelance work next week which I am shitting myself about. I feel like I lost some brain cells across the equator. I also find the 'international dateline' funny too. Not as funny as 'Cockfosters' though.

Bum report - it still hurts.

Food report - I had scones with clotted cream and jam yesterday. It was soooooooo good.

No comments: