Monday, April 09, 2007

The official goodbye post

So, since my last post I've shared a ride in a truck with 2 sweaty dudes (one had a wandering eye with a weird growth on it - hot), worn the same trackies and top (actually, I did change my top once) since Thursday and had lots of sleepovers since moving out of my house. I've come last at Trouble, won Simpson's Cludo, learnt how to play poker (note to self I shouldn't ever gamble with real money), lost twice at Pictionary (sooooo not my fault as everyone who has seen my drawing abilities would know) and eaten my way through more goodbyes.

Now it's really time to go, and after much anticipation, it still doesn't feel real. Since coming back from Sydney time has flown, actually, this year has flown. Tomorrow will fly by and I'll be on the plane in no time.

The first stop is Thailand, well, the Krabi region first. Boota and I don't know where exactly we're staying/how long for. We're just going to get there and see what happens. Then we're heading over to Ko Phagn something (really must learn how to spell these places) and then to Ko Samui before heading back to Bangkok for a couple of days. Hopefully we can head up north for a day. Then on the 26th we're flying to London and getting there that night. After that, official faffing time will be over as poor/unemployed/Aussie $'s should not be used in the same sentance that contains the word 'London'.

So anyway peoples, goodbye and keep checking for posts. Here's to not getting bitten by any weird itching animals or any animals at all for that matter, not getting food poisioning and not getting ping ponged in the eye.

Seeya!!!

No comments: