Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Newsflash

I don't like spit. It grosses me out.

I had a dream last night that I ate a hard boiled egg but it split open and I ended up eating a lot of the shell. Now I keep on getting that crunchy flashback and it's making me feel sick. I also had another dream that I was having this massively intelligent conversation about ancient Greece. I remember thinking in my dream 'wow, this is kick arse dialogue', then I transported myself to someone's house where they told me to stuff their golden labrador into a kitchen cupboard. I did it, and surprisingly, it fit.

5 comments:

Dances With Zombies said...

it's this sort of warped exposition that reminds me that I'm alright....

;-)

Wood said...

You're just jealous cause you probably only dream about zombies and killing things, at least I have variety.

Dances With Zombies said...

I don't think I have ever dreamt of killing anything and I only WISH I had dream with zombies in them....

No actually I just want a zombie apocalypse... f**k the dreams!! WOO HOO!!

Anonymous said...

What an innovative way to reduce space around the house and conveniently store Labradors.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had transportation in my dreams... actually I wish I could remember my dreams.