Tuesday, September 12, 2006

What I've learnt

In three and a half months I visited 51 cities and 17 countries and learnt the following:

- I don't like religious art
- Old Italian women shouldn't ride bikes in skirts
- If I eat one Nutella crepe, I'm probably going to want to eat another. And that's ok.
- If I'm relying on my directional skills to get somewhere I need to stop in the direction I am walking in, turn around, and start walking the opposite way.
- I'm not comfortable with men wearing headbands (get a haircut) and sarongs (you don't need to cover your thighs)
- Bring your own hand soap
- It's ok for your favourite icecream to be a commerically produced one. I don't have to be an icecream snob.

Umm, I think that's it. See, I'm a more well rounded person now.

3 comments:

Dances With Zombies said...

1. Religious art rules if it's by Leonardo, Michaelangelo, Donatello or Raphael

2. No. Just no.

3. See you are mid way through your twenties (you just got lost)

4. You should have seen big brother this year.

5. Hmmmm

6. But is it better on a stick or not? MMMMM food on a stick....

Wood said...

1. Don't stick up for religious art until you've seen Jesus strung up on the cross for the 50th time

3. Ha

4. I'm glad I didn't

6. No, in a cone or cup. Mmmmm cone

Dances With Zombies said...

1. I believe he was nailed.

6. MMMM cone... OOOHHH Chips in a cone are good too!!