Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Bye London, Bonjour Paris (again)

Hi all

For some reason I can't upload my photos so fortunately/unfortunately you will not be graced with my forced photo smile until I come back. Then, I will be most happy to bore you with 500 000 photos of places I can't remember the names of!

Just letting you know my itinerary has slightly changed and I am heading off to Paris tomorrow for 3 days then it will go:

Biarritz (don't ask me why, I just liked the name)
San Sebastian
Cordoba
Seville
Granada
Madrid
Barcelona
Lyon
Lake Como (think George CLooneys real house in Oceans 12)
Rome and then onto Athens/Greek Islands as planned.

Next trip I am going to concentrate on Eastern Europe, although I really want to go to Morocco as well. So much to see, so little time. I know, poor me.

Yay, back to the Euro, the pounds are killing me. You do not want to know how much money I have been spending on the tube. Speaking of the tube I was sitting next to a guy who was wearing his business suit with vomit all down the leg and onto his shoes. It was 930pm on a Wednesday night. The Poms are sooooo classy.

Whoops, this was going to be a short one!

No comments: