Thursday, June 15, 2006

Sorry, been busy...

Hey all

Sorry for the lack of posts of late, but you know, I've been travelling the world. It´s about 445am and I´m writing this post at the moment because email is hard to get to during the day as everyone wants to use it. I am in Barcelona at the moment and it is awesome.

I´´ll give you a brief run down of what I have been doing before my eyes totally shut. Sorry in advance if this doesn´t make sense.

Paris - nice. Glad I am going back there to check it out. Went to the Louvre and saw the Mona Lisa - it was a little disappointing. There were other paintings in the museum which were far more impressive.

Lauterbrunnen - AWESOME. It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to.

Avignon - AWESOME (sorry, am running out of adjectives). I thought it would be a bit of a nothing place but it was so beautiful.

Barcelona - so far AWESOME. Have just been out for a tapas meal, a flamingo show and also some salsa dancing. Tomorrow, well, today, I am heading out to check the place out. I think I will need a siesta though.

Next I am off to Nice which will be nice haha, sorry, lame I know, but it is now 5am and someone was snoring in the dorm last night so I haven´t had much sleep.

I hope you are all well and sorry this is such a short post. I have so much to tell you as I am having the most fantastic time away. I will try and post again when there is better internet access and my eyes are not so droopy.

Adios amigos!!

2 comments:

Dances With Zombies said...

Hey buddy!!

Good to hear you're having a great time!!

Any luck on the front we discussed (you know the cliched To Hanks saga I waffled on about)

Does Paris smell? I heard it does?

WOO HOO

Wood said...

Haha, very funny. Kind of, everyone is really into it but I have no idea about it other than Australia beat Japan. I was in Paris when Toulouse won the rugby final and everyone was very excited about that! Will be in Berlin in a couple of weeks so I am sure that will be crazy.

Ummm, I can't remember what we talked about?? Maybe you didn't waffle on enough?

No, it doesn't smell. I'll have another whiff when I go back though just to double check.