Saturday, May 27, 2006

Sydney

I'm very bored at the moment, although thanks to Samsung I can enjoy free internet while I wait to board my flight. Not a lot to report. I made a friend on the transfer bus from domestic to international. I showed a lady how to make a phonecall on her mobile phone. It's very exciting being the youth of today. She took one look at me and said 'you'd know how to work a mobile, wouldn't you'? See, that's what happens when you are in your EARLY twenties. To all of you who didn't get that it's my belief that 20-25 is early 20's. 25-28 mid twenties and 28+ late twenties. Some disagree with me, but they are just wrong. Yes, I am bored. I am typing absolute crap.

Hmmm, maybe I will go and re arrange my backpack. BTW - I ended up taking a black backpack as my hand luggage - it has wheels. I think it was a good choice but we will see.

Ohh, maybe I will go look for the hello/goodbye crew, although I don't think my story is newsworthy. If only I was meeting my internet lover at the airport for the first time and he ended up being a she.

Ok, I'm hogging the computer now.

Bye

1 comment:

Dances With Zombies said...

Huh?

Did you get slipped some happy pills? What the...?

Good luck with the two backpacks!

Had a good time up Nth with the chick. Will email you the details when I get the barb wire out of my ass!!

Enjoy those sweet american breakfasts and start packing on those holiday kilos!!

GO THE CUBBY!