Wednesday, May 31, 2006

New York, New York

Hey all

Just a quite note to say hi and let you all know how much I love New York!!!!! It's so awesome, I honestly can't find the words to describe the place. Let me start with the food. There is the BEST supermarket across from the hotel. It has every type of food imaginable. They even have mini cheesecakes. I'm in heaven. Then there is Central Park. It's gorgeous and huge. I have been trying to find that fountain that the Friends gang splash around in but to no avail. I spent a good two hours walking through the park with this girl from my tour but still didn't find it. Oh, I also went out for tea last night and there was a 20 page menu! Ahhh, so much choice. So little time to eat everything here.

Today I went to see the statue of liberty, ground zero and some other things I can't remember. I am pretty jet lagged hence me not being able to remember what I have done. I am sure it will come back to me though. Oh, I also went to Times Square. It was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't get over how cool it was.

Just quickly, Hawaii was fantastic as well. Although I did walk around like a zombie as I didn't sleep on my flight. I, of course, had to sit around all the oldies who decided they had to cough every five minutes. Seriously, I was about to tell them to put their tongue to the top of their mouth to stop them from coughing. And then after coughing they had to hock it up. Then I got the after wind from the coughing come back in my face. It was gross. Sorry if you didn't need to know that information but it was a major event on my way over here.

Must go, am off for dinner. Hope everyone is well. Sex in the City tour tomorrow and also hopefully a Broadway show!! xx

2 comments:

Dances With Zombies said...

Hey felch!!

You should try and find Strawberry Fields in Central Park!! Apparently it's near the Dakota!! Take a photo of it for me!! It's a John Lennon memorial!!

Can I squeeze anymore exclamation points in?!!

CHUB UP MY FRIEND!!

CHUB UP!

Wood said...

1. Yea, I went to Strawberry fields and saw the tribute to John Lennon and also where he was shot. I didn't take a picture though sorry. I was going to but I had a really runny nose that day and it totally interferred with my photo taking abilities.

2. Sorry there were no Sex and the City magnets.

3. I went shopping today. It was awesome. Ahhh, shopping. So litle time, so little space.