Sunday, June 13, 2010

A tribute

I thought it was about time I dedicated a few words to the people who wait at the bus stop outside our house.

A few words of guidance.

Some helpful hints.

Food for thought.

I understand it's probably too much for people to look around (preferably between the hours of midnight and 6am, Mon-Sun) and see there are houses surrounding them. I understand that what they have to say is probably very important at the time. Repeating 'do ya know who I am'? for ten minutes at the top of your voice definitely gets the message across. Because, yes, I fucking know who you are; an illiterate pain in the ass. And sure, if you're a tramp, there's probably no better way to discard your bottles of £2 cider other than to smash them on the ground. Or, if you're feeling super friendly, throw each other against the bin after. Finally, I'd like to say to Redmond and his two friends who were conversing at 5:30am this morning, I hope you resolved your beef because I didn't need to sleep, really, a good three hours on the weekend is sufficient.

To the people who did a blues jam when we first moved in, you can come back. You were pleasant, albeit 1 am on a Sunday night was a little late. Screaming children, tramps, Redmond and illiterate people without voice control should move to the next bus stop.

Thank you

1 comment:

yui said...

I regularly visit your blog.
Keep on challenging!