Sunday, December 27, 2009

One time dirtiness

So there's something I don't understand about men.

Why can they wear a pair of jeans numerous times, some may say too many times, within a two week washing period, yet wear a t-shirt once and have to wash it?

Now I understand the issues. There are the pits. Yes, they produce man stench.

However!


You, men, are NOT going out, spearing animals and dragging them home on your backs. Nor are you jogging, in a sauna or in one of those humid plant conservatories while wearing your (insert special own man t-shirt here). You are not and I repeat, not, doing enough to produce a sweat and therefore a pongy enough smell to warrant a one wear t-shirt wash.

Why is it that you'll happily have a sweaty bum, fart and god knows what else in your jeans and not wash them after one wear? The lower region holds far more blows that your pits, yet your clothes are not evenly compensated and I want answers.

I'm waiting...

2 comments:

Kylie G said...

It's not just a man thing.... I never wear a t-shirt more than once without washing it, but can wear my jeans over a two week period without washing them. Probably not wearing the jeans every day, but wearing them quite a bit.

I can't help you to understand us. It's just a way of life.

Unknown said...

It's rock 'n' roll.

That's why.

\m/