Saturday, May 16, 2009

Swine apparel



There's some figure that if people actually actioned the ideas they had, persevered and learnt from their mistakes, the changes of being successful would be something like 1000 to 1. Think about the odds people play with the lottery and then compare that to a little hard work and some hard core, scary arse, putting yourself out there. Most of us are too scared or too lazy to actually do half the stuff we really want to do, but not Luke. However this turns out, I'm stupidly proud of him and completely admire him.

http://www.swineapparel.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you guys did a bandana in black (like a reverse type one) I would totally wear it on stage in Dirty Blonde!!

Carry on.

banani said...

I love that he did it too! PS. Do you think I should buy one and wear it when I land in Heathrow and just cough and splutter a little bit? Just a little bit??