Thursday, March 08, 2007

Ode to biscotti

Last night I discovered biscotti, and let's just say, I ate about 15 pieces. It was so crunchy and the flakes of almond and hint of white pepper, ah, biscotti goodness. Teresa - you're so gifted. If we were part of the muffia, Jon would be soooo be topped, but first we would rub chili over him to see how sensitive he really is.

On another note, I just ate a slice of mars bar cheesecake. Originally I was going to pass on the cake (probably a first) but of course I didn't. The reason why I was going to pass was because I was given a bucket of malteasers last night. Yes a bucket. AND this is after I didn't think the night would get any better after the biscotti. So I thought I had potentially chocolated myself out after eating more than a few handfuls. Luckily there was still room in the tank this morning.

Finally, it's my last day of work today. I think everyone will find there'll be more food in the kitchen from now on. I gave my gigantic pen away, the last of my rivetas (there's like 2 left in the packet, but hey, a present is a present) and unveiled my last prank. Hmm, going away seems a bit more real now...

6 comments:

Dances With Zombies said...

Buddy congrats on the all the food, I'm starting my calculations today!

Bigger and better things are on the horizon for you in the UK. It was a pleasure to share time with you and the Yoel for a few years!

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Wood said...

Damn, I just ate a burrito for lunch.

Thanks - same!

Anonymous said...

The Yoel is sorry that he couldn't hang out with you kids on friday night - hope you had fun!
The Yoel thanks you for the rivetas - they sustained him through a very emotional friday arvo.

Adios!

Wood said...

Wood would like to tell Yoel that she had a lot of fun on Friday night.

Furthermore, Wood is glad Yoel liked the Rivetas and hopefully he didn't eat them all at once.

Wood hopes Yoel doesn't miss her Yoeldelling too much as it is pretty bloody good. Yoeldeelehihoo!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you're ready to move away from Adelaide if you've only just discovered biscotti? What other multicultural delights are you denying yourself?

Wood said...

Ummm, I believe I will be closer to the home of multicultural delights (e.g biscotti) in the Northern hemisphere??