Monday, May 22, 2006

Oh crap - I'm leaving in 5 days

Made a list of things to pack - check
Got someone to collect my post - kind of check
Buy batteries for my camera - check
Wash everything I am going to pack - kind of check
Has someone made me doubt my 2 backpack idea - DOUBLE CHECK!!!!

Argh, so Ben made me put on my backpack and my carry on backpack yesterday and made me stand for 5 minutes with both of them on (backpack on back, carry on backpack on my front). I lasted about 2.5 minutes before my back was hurting and I had to take them off. The thing is, there was nothing actually in either of them so now I am feeling a little worried about the whole, 'yea, let's take an additional bakcpack so I can buy more things' idea...

I am actually going to pack tonight and put my backpack on and then climb up and down my stairs at home. Hmmm, I predict only one backpack will make the cut....

3 comments:

Dances With Zombies said...

Why the f**k are you taking 2 backpacks?? Ben is right to have checked this with you! Go Ben! You will hurt, but you will also adjust. Like when you get new jeans and they're tight in all the wrong places and then one day they're not...

Still in the meantime there may be some serious chafing!!

Dances With Zombies said...

'VASS' is a must for many reasons...

Oh... sorry, I see. For the straps rubbing!

How silly of me!

HA!

Wood said...

Ok, so we are all Ben lovers here. I see what's happpening.

What's with the vaseline comments? Someone mentioned this to me in a totally separate conversation, asking me if I needed some? Is there some kind of use for this that I don't know about? Put your dirty comments away people!